Last updated: 20 March, 2019
The CRS Benelux & France Local Chapter operates the https://bnlf-crs.org/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service, and the choices you have concerning with that data. Any information collected from our users will not be sold, shared, or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this privacy statement.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Affiliation address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Social media contact
Use of Data
CRS Benelux & France Local Chapter uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters and other information regarding the CRS Benelux & France Local Chapter.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://bnlf-crs.org/