- The company submits the required information to the CRS BNLF Local Chapter via the Google Form.
- CRS BNLF Local Chapter Industrial Committee checks suitability for the target group.
- CRS BNLF Local Chapter will publish the company profile and other relevant information on the CRS BNLF Local Chapter website (https://bnlf-crs.org/industry).
- CRS BNLF Local Chapter promotes Industrial Internships Program within academic institutes and partnering scientific communities.
- Interested students will contact the academic coordinator within their own institution.
- The academic coordinator checks eligibility of the student and contacts the industrial coordinator. Contact details are provided by the CRS BNLF Local Chapter.
- The CRS BNLF Local Chapter facilitates the process when required, by providing template contracts, information on standard procedures and referring to relevant organisations or persons.
CRS BNLF Local Chapter holds the contact persons of the company and the academic institution responsible for all further steps.
All steps will be done according to the rules, regulations and quality assessments procedures that are in place within the participating university and the company.
CRS BNLF Local Chapter cannot arrange financial agreements or housing facilities for students but will refer to the proper organizations that can arrange that.