These Internships in biotech and biopharmaceutical companies are aimed at masters students who have graduated from Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences degree programs and have an interest in nanomedicine and drug delivery.
There is a disconnect between the early career scientists from academic institutions and industrial companies. Many students from the top universities in our region are interested in broadening their viewpoint on possible career perspectives and to diversify potential opportunities in the future by gaining industrial experience. However, they often don’t know where to start. At the same time, there are our partner companies which always interested in acquiring new academic talent but have no general platform to reach them.
The BeNeLux & France (BNLF) Local Chapter of the Controlled Release Society (CRS) aims to strengthen its commitment to the future of delivery science and technology by stimulating the involvement of early career scientists in academic and industrial research and development projects in the field. In these settings, we act as a platform to initiate internships for students in our partnering companies, such as Precision Nanosystems, MedinCell, Dr. Reddy’s and Wyatt.
Aim of Industrial Internships Program of CRS BNLF Local Chapter is to promote internships for master students in biotech and biopharmaceutical companies in order to broaden their experience and facilitate involvement of early career scientists in the industry.
· A dashboard that presents opportunities for students for internships in our partnering companies
· A presentation of company profiles that put companies in the spotlight
· Structural and direct contacts between group leaders from academic institutions and partnering companies
· Pool of highly motivated students equipped with specialized knowledge, motivation and skills
· Ongoing support by providing routine procedures and template contracts, according to rules, regulations, and quality assessment procedures of both parties
Subscribe to the program and learn about the procedure.
Check here company profiles and opportunities.
Find academic coordinators and their contacts here.