Internships at biotech and biopharmaceutical companies for masters students in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences who are interested in nanomedicine and drug delivery.
There is a disconnect between early career scientists from academic institutions and industrial companies. Many students are interested in broadening their view on possible career perspectives by gaining industrial experience. At the same time, companies are interested in acquiring new academic talent but have no general platform to reach them. So, where to start?
The BeNeLux & France (BNLF) Local Chapter of the Controlled Release Society (CRS) aims to provide a general platform for academic institutes and companies to initiate internships for students at our partnering companies. CRS is committed to stimulate the involvement of early career scientists in industrial research and develop interactions between academic and industrial parties. We believe this will strengthen the future of delivery science and technology
Aim of Industrial Internships Program of CRS BNLF Local Chapter is to promote internships for master students in biotech and biopharmaceutical companies in order to broaden their experience and facilitate involvement of early career scientists in the industry.
Our partnering companies, such as Precision Nanosystems, MedinCell, Dr. Reddy’s and Wyatt have already joined us!
· A dashboard presenting opportunities for students for internships at our partnering companies
· A presentation of company profiles that put companies in the spotlight.
· Structural and direct contacts between group leaders from academic institutions and partnering companies.
· Pool of highly motivated students equipped with specialized knowledge and skills.
· Ongoing support by providing routine procedures and template contracts.
Subscribe to the program and learn about the procedure.
Check here company profiles and opportunities.
Find academic coordinators and their contacts here.